Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Great Client Review!!!

I was scanning over the Glacier Anglers website to see all of the new photos and changes.  The first few things I noticed were that some of my photos are featured on the website and there are also a few photos of me as well.  The coolest thing I found though was that at the bottom of the page there is a Client Testimonial from some folks I had in my boat this summer from South Carolina.  The best part of guiding to me is knowing that you are helping to facilitate an amazing experience everyday on the river no matter what.  When I get feedback like this it not only lets me know I am doing my job but it also motivates me to keep going out there and give it my best!  Thanks everyone for your continued support!

Glacier Anglers Client Testimonial
"Full day of float fishing can be either a hit or miss venture. This was a grand slam - we had an outstanding guide (Chad) who made the experience top notch. Both my wife and I are experienced anglers, but not in fly fishing. Chad offered outstanding instruction, patience and knowledge. A great day on the water including catching fish!" - Joseph T. Little River, South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment